April 3, 2012 • Paris in Love is finally here! I do hope you love the story of our adventure. There are lots of photos of Paris up on the Paris in Love website, as well as excerpts and a book club guide. Once you’ve read the book, start planning your own trip!
• I’ll be on tour for Paris in Love throughout the month of April. Please come see me. I’ll be in New York City, Boston, Minnesota, Connecticut, Florida, Atlanta, New Jersey and Philadelphia. I’d love to meet you!
• So Paris in on the shelves…what’s next? Definitely not Moscow in Love (my children would kill me). The Ugly Duchess publishes in the end of August. I’m very happy to reveal the cover on my Coming Soon page. I think it’s absolutely gorgeous!
• How do you feel about kids in your romance novels? This month my Barnes & Noble review column is all about the problem child. I’ve covered five fabulous novels where things run amuck due to the children involved.
• Would you like to be an Eloisa Ambassador? Visit the sign up form on my Facebook page for all of the information. Hint—my ambassadors get a special monthly contest!
• Speaking of contests, make sure to enter the April contest here on my website. One winner will receive a fabulous Paris in Love prize pack that includes a travel jewelry box, stationary, yummy bath products, signed copies of A Kiss At Midnight and When Beauty Tamed the Beast, plus lots of other goodies. Don’t miss out on your chance!